Trevin Wax (PhD, Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary) is vice president of research and resource development at the North American Mission Board and a visiting professor of theology at Cedarville University. A former missionary to Romania, Trevin is a regular columnist at The Gospel Coalition and has contributed to The Washington Post, Religion News Service, World, and Christianity Today.
He has served as general editor for The Gospel Project and has taught courses on mission and ministry at Wheaton College. He is the author of several books, including The Multi-Directional Leader, Rethink Your Self, This Is Our Time, Eschatological Discipleship, and Gospel Centered Teaching. He lives in middle Tennessee with his wife, Corina, and their three children.
Episode Talking Points
- Trevin's journey to Christ
- Trevin's cross-cultural work and spiritual formation in Romania
- The impetus behind The Thrill of Orthodoxy
- The ways we drift from orthodoxy
- Pragmatic drift
- "Doers" and "sayers" and why it's ideal to be both
- Trevin's new podcast