TMCP 113: Sandra Morgan and Kimberly McOwen Yim on Practical Ways Christians Can End Human Trafficking
Kimberly McOwen Yim is co-founder and executive director of the SOCO Institute, and she writes and speaks on issues related to human trafficking. She is also co-author (with Shayne Moore) of Refuse to Do Nothing: Finding Power to Abolish Modern-Day Slavery.
Sandra Morgan is director of the Global Center for Women and Justice at Vanguard University. She is recognized globally as a leader in the fight against human trafficking. She hosts the Ending Human Trafficking podcast, and she also served by presidential appointment on the Public-Private Partnership Advisory Council to End Human Trafficking.
Episode Talking Points:
- What is human trafficking?
- How is it different than sex trafficking?
- What are all the different ways people are trafficked?
- What do Christians do that contributes to human trafficking?
- What are some positive ways Christians can put an end to human trafficking?
- Ending Human Trafficking by Shayne Moore, Sandra Morgan, and Kimberly McOwen Yim (Use promo code EHT30 to receive a special discount)
- Call the National Human Trafficking Number if you suspect trafficking occurring in your neighborhood: 188-3737-888
- The Sweat and Toil App
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/the-monday-christian/support
Podcast: Play in a new window | Download