Darryl Dash is author of How to Grow: Applying the Gospel to ALL of Life. He serves as pastor of Liberty Grace Church in Toronto. He is also cofounder of Gospel for Life, and director of Advance Church Planting Institute. He has a Doctor of Ministry degree from Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary, and has over 25 years of ministry experience. Darryl is married to Charlene, and has two adult children, Christy and Josiah. You can find Darryl online at DashHouse.com.
Episode Talking Points
- Increasing Apathy in Secular Culture. How do we minister in this context?
- Hard Soil vs. the Power of the Gospel
- Why Small Habits Are Important
- As embodied creatures, what we do with our bodies is vital
- 8 Habits: A Simple Guide to Becoming More Like Christ
- How to Grow: Applying the Gospel to All of Your Life
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/the-monday-christian/support